Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
BMW Update

2527 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-11-04 00:20:47

•   Level 2   
    (48) points
    Turnerauto
    2016-10-04 23:33:34
     When Will the BMW and peurgeot update work on  maxisys elite please?
    Iv paid good money for my tool and i cant use it on BMW mini Ect!
    Im not happy and im sure many many others are waiting for this to be sorted.
    Support...... please answer when this is likely to be fxed.
    Technicians are loosing money...

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    Frank

2016-10-05 01:01:21

Mine does the same thing with BMW update. It completes the update but its stops in the middle of the installation and starts downloading it again. It never installs the program.

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    Juanjo70957

2016-10-05 15:57:19

I was able to install BMW, following Autel support instructions, I made a factory reset to delete everything on the tablet, then I tried first to install BMW app, and at the second attempt I was able to install it. Then I installed the other apps in order of the update size, highest to lowest, and I was able to install all the apps without any problem. All of this was the solution that Autel gave me and I followed it, but beside of that I think that you need a stable Internet connection, because I was able to install it when I change the Internet connection to a faster one. I have BMW, VW, Peugeot... A few days later Autel told me that they are working on a system update for this but if you need it, you can try what I did.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    amer

2016-10-10 08:18:59

Hi bro.
    Same issue in my tool.... I purshued since 3 days but I can not make updating for BMW ... I don't know what's wrong

I hope that issue to be fixed as soon as possible

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2016-11-04 00:20:47 (Reply to:Turnerauto)

Could you please be mores specific with your problem in order to help you.
  Total1 Pages